Wednesday, August 1, 2007

東方Bible Insights 2 (Jesus loves me!)

Jesus loves me!
Every year Jesus celebrated Passover. However, throughout Jesus' adult life, celebrating the Passover must have been an intensly emotional experience for he was fully aware that the true Passover lamb had come into the world and had yet to be killed.Jesus' physical suffering may start when he was captured but his emotional pain started since he was old enough to understand.Revelation7:14 It was the Lamb's blood that washed the saints' robes & made them white, and the Church - the New Jerusalem (Rev21:2) - is described as the wife of the Lamb (Rev19:7).Jesus' blood pays the ransom of my freedom from sin and corruption. My sins demand retribution, and only the payment of Jesus' life - through his blood - can buy back my life.Matthew20:28, Mark10:45The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.

Jesus loves me this I know,For the bible tells me so.Jesus loves me when I'm good,When I do the things I should.Jesus loves me when I'm bad,Only makes him very sad!Yes, Jesus loves me! Yes, Jesus loves me! Yes, Jesus loves me, for the bible tells me so.

~Anonymous

1 comment:

DongFangLauBeiLauBoo said...

Hi, thanks for the contribution.
Can i request that you leave your name behind? like a sign off? If you dont feel comfortable with that, then it is ok. Just want to know who wrote the insight.